Tuesday, January 15, 2013



hi guys,

Thanks so much for all of your support and kind words re my new book, A QUEST OF HEROES (BOOK #1 IN THE SORCERER'S RING)! So glad you all love the book so much!

I am doing a "review drive" to help spread the word on A QUEST OF HEROES, so if you liked the book and post a review on Amazon, B&N, Kobo, Google Play, iTunes, Sony, Goodreads, or elsewhere, then email me at morgan@morganricebooks.com and let me know that you posted it--and I will make sure that you get a copy of my next book for free!

I am hard at work on Book #2, and hope to release it towards the end of January!

Thanks so much for all your support!

http://www.amazon.com/Quest-Heroes-Book-Sorcerers-ebook/dp/B00AFROVQC/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1354568742&sr=1-1&keywords=a+quest+of+heroes

Best wishes,

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment