Friday, July 27, 2012



hi guys,

I'm happy to announce that I'm working hard on ARENA TWO (Book #2 of the Survival Trilogy), the follow-up to ARENA ONE, and that I hope to release it in September! I will keep you posted.

And I hope to release Book #3 in the VAMPIRE LEGACY after that, sometime this Fall!

Thanks, as always, for all your kind words and support!

Best wishes,

Morgan

http://www.amazon.com/Arena-One-Slaverunners-Survival-ebook/dp/B0074PTDWK/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1343445607&sr=1-1&keywords=morgan+rice+arena+one

3 comments:

  1. so it is october have not heard from you in awhile is everything ok?

    ReplyDelete


  2. interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you









    Journal support

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is arena three coming out? I am hooked!

    ReplyDelete