Wednesday, May 16, 2012

RESURRECTED


hi guys,

I am still hoping to release RESURRECTED (the first book of my new series, THE VAMPIRE LEGACY) by June 1! I will keep you posted.

RESURRECTED is such a long book (over 100,000 words) that I will be releasing it in two parts!

Some good news: as a special thank you for all your support, I am going to give YOU--all of my fans--part one for FREE! All I ask in return is that you help spread the word and let others know about it. Just visit the site (www.morganricebooks.com) and join the email list, and you will receive the first part in your inbox!

Thanks again for all your support! Having fans like you makes it all worth it!

Best wishes,

Morgan

www.morganricebooks.com

8 comments:

  1. Just loved the vampire journals..Was said when Found was the last of the series.. I am so glad you are continuing it with the vampire legacy.. Can't wait to read it!! Please keep more vampire novels coming....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I Agree .

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for all your kind words! I really appreciate it! Your support means the world to me! Best wishes, Morgan

      Delete
  2. I love all the books iv bought all of them now I cant wait for the vampire legacy iv got to say that you are one of the best writers thank you for getting me to read again

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Is Resurrected Coming Out I Thought It Was Yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! hopefully it won't be too long now!!!!

      Delete
  4. when does resurrected come out sorry i've been waiting for ages,as I love your writing!!!!! i thought it was yesterday ;) lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, just thought i'd add to the cries of "where's Resurrected?". its nice to have something to look forward to reading. you know its gonna be so good that you actually remember the release date! xx

    ReplyDelete