Thursday, April 14, 2011

BETRAYED (Book #3 in the Vampire Journals)


I am thrilled to announce that Book #3 in the Vampire Journals--BETRAYED--is now finished!

As a special thank you to YOU--all of my fans--I wanted to let you know about this before anyone else, as the book is not live anywhere yet.

Also, as a thank you for your support, I want to give you a copy for free! All I ask in return is that you let a friend know about it, and that, if you like it, you post a review on Amazon and BN.

Sound good?

If so, please email me back within the next 24 hours at morgan {AT} morganricebooks.com  and I'll email you the file!

Hope you enjoy it!

Best wishes,

Morgan Rice

7 comments:

  1. i love these books there so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your post about your book, Betrayed, I am a huge fan (I would love a copy)! I am also on Library Things and Good Reads as well as a reviewer. I'll happily post my reviews for you :) The problem though, is that I can't seem to send you an email (keeps telling me the address is invalid?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!

    my email is morgan @ morganricebooks.com
    (remove the spaces)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When does it come out on Amazon? (i love the series :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! I really appreciate the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I'm too late for a copy... :(. But I wanted to let you know anyways how much I enjoyed #1 & #2! I'll also leave a review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to be able to purchase book 3 as a book and not on kindle, but can not locate it anywhere. I love book one and two. I read book one and two all the way through the first time I picked it up. I can only imagine book three will be the same.

    ReplyDelete